Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"FALLING IN LOVE"

"Falling in love" is probably the most popular phrase used to descibe a romantic relationship. THough I have always wondered y we use the word "fall". THere are so many more aptly fitting words/phrases. I leave that substitution to u.

But 4 me FALLING is the most appropriate word that I may use to describe what happened to me.

FALLING is the presice word I use
it wasnt an accidental act,
it wasnt a pull in a downwards direction,
it wasnt an unwilling act.

FALLING is the presice word I use
4 it was a deliberate, purposeful & passionate act,
it was an uplifting pull in the right direction,
it was a willing & willful act.

I did not fall to the ground,
not fall in a hole,
not fall & dirty myself.

I fell into welcoming arms,
Fell into a warm heart,
fell & was brightened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment